Monday, March 9, 2009

Busy Me

It has been quite a hectic period for me... having 2 tests that cost 20% & 25% of the overall marks for OT & LM... fortunate to say that the paper for LM was kinda easy and straight forward..

I also noted that I havent been writing my blogs recently.. there always a saying around me about this phrase "Too many things yet too little time"... slowly realise that it is quite applicable for me as well...

Now the tests are over.. but i still got 3 assignments to rush and by then... i'll need to start preparing for exams liao... ^_^ have to face the stress somehow... why not make it a fun things.. (so fake) =Pp

Anyway.. I went to Suntec yesterday to do shoppings all alone.. luckily got my iPhone as my companion... from musics to movies during my lunch time... then while i was walking.. i suddenly thought of someone who mentioned about being independent... I used to have a concept that you will not see me alone outside... if I was to go out.. i'll sure find someone and if not.. i'll rather stay at home.. but then this girl told me that I should be independent to do things alone.. and not to depend on other ppl to do my own things... I guess now I understand what she meant that time.. and i'm now quite used to be alone at times... of coz must have my iPhone to keep me occupied... I still feel quite wierd seeing the restaurant table full of ppl except my table which i was alone.. i think sometime i may get used to it bah...

But still, my purpose to Suntec was to visit the Career & Job Fair 2009 which has Sentosa IR & Marina Bay IR job openning.. I went there to check out if there is any Marketing positions available.. I did found some interesting positions.. but then i didnt bring out any hardcopies of my resume.. so I decided to apply for the position thru internet... just trying my luck bah... ^_^

And also to get a present for Florence and her twin sister Alice. It's quite hard to choose a present for them sia.. I almost walked the whole of Suntec before deciding to get a pair of lucky charms as their present.... and shito.. forget to take a picture of it... sigh... >.<

Anyway I also visited a pet shop at the basement level... thinking to get a small gift for Ceejay (Florence new pet dog)... it was quite empty when i enter the store except there was three counter girls.. and so when i start browsing thru the racks... i saw this small rugby ball and when i tried to sqeeze it to test out the texture... it gives a loud skreeching noise... i was stunned abit by that.. but was even more stunned when one of the counter girl shouted... lolx.. she was also stunned by that sound too... and there goes some exchange of laughter inside the store... In the end.. i didnt buy anything as the gift was way too expensive to get.. sigh.. nowadays pet's toy are so expensive... but i still got a nice greeting of goodbyes by the counter girls when i stepped out the store... ^_^

Nothing for me to do in SunTec anymore.. so i decided to head back home.. and probably to play a game of basketball to get some sweat out of my body... but the court was fully occupied and i was so lazy to get out of the house... and so i stayed at home all the way till night time...


At night, I drove to met up with Florence and her bf... actually wanted to visit their new pet Ceejay and also pass the present for the twins... then i suggested to go East Coast to have some supper.. ahah... and even though it was quite late.. but they still agreed to go...
And next time.. please dont say that i'm afraid of dogs... i admit i used to scared of dogs last time.. but not now anymore... wahahah... =Pp


No comments: