Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blurry me...

Sigh... today's evening discussion with the LM groups wasnt a very good day for me... perhaps i was too tired bah... then i was taking over the lappy to work on somethings.. i forget wad things liao... then when i take over the mouse.. i accidentally clicked the "X" button and it prompted me whether to save the changes anot...

Then at this moment.. everyone was "A.. A... A!! A!!!! A!!!!!"... i dunno is I panicked or dunno what i'm thinking... i quickly go click "NO" without considering... and the bad news were.... all of them told me that they havent save it yet~~~

Shak!!~ then the previous efforts were gone... sigh.. all my fault sia.. but i told them.. aiya... test you all see what you all have learnt lor... lolx.. and they were blaming me for it till end of discussions.. lolx...

But then after that they tried to amend it again and then quickly save the changes... and each time i'm taking over the lappy.. they will save save save save and save... >.<

But anyway... must quickly finish up the assignments... submissions are within this week... =((

No comments: