Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Shirts New Pants

Today went to Tampines One to collect the new pants that I bought together with Zhutou on last Friday. It was her Bday month and she was entitled a 50% to everything in G2000. And she jioed me to share the amount with her. And in the end I bought more stuffs than her...

I got myself 1 cuffing shirt, 1 fancy design shirt, 1 black/grey t-shirt and 2 pants for working... and these 2 pants had to be altered... they told me initially took 7 days to do the altering but they called me yesterday that it is ready for collection.

And so.. 2 new pants for working now... especially nowadays the older pants are too tight to put in my wallet and iPhone on my butt... so the two new pants are slightly wider to accomodate the needs.. lolx...

Aiya!!~ i know lah!~ i'm fatter liao lah!!~ do you have to say that?!~ >.<

No comments: