Monday, June 15, 2009

Red Hot Sales

Been getting lazy to write blogs.. perhaps i'm too tired le bah.. but there were many events happened recently.

Just Yesterday I was at the Red Hot Sales, an event organised by SingTel together with the PC shows... competitors were there... StarHub & M1... heard that it is a norm for M1 to recruit those young girls to distrubute the flyers... but for me and my colleagues.. we were all volunteered with some part-timers only... I was assigned together with Xiqiang, Kiat & Zhutou to distribute the flyers outside StarHubs... and both competitors were side side by side...

Anyway.. it was a very tiring task for me.. all the while i dislike distributing flyers.. ever since that time dunno who jio me before to distribute along orchard road... i was died after 3-days of distributing... sigh... anyway.. just for the 2 days off given.. should i be happy or.... anyway.. i'll be taking the 2 days on this coming thurs and friday... finally got the chance to go back malaysia with parent liao... and of coz.. GENTING!!~

Hope that my luck does not use up on Saturday... wahaha.. coz it was my very first 大三元 and i draw the last 白板 myself.. wahaha.... shiok sia.. but i wasnt that lucky on friday night.. coz junyi won his first 十三一 on me sia... =(((( and i lost more than $30 that night... hmmm....

No comments: